Destinationone Consulting excels at providing our clients with top quality candidates from our branch operations.
The Destinationone operating model features specialist recruiters working in practice verticals which enables them to deliver top quality resources to our clients in a timely manner. These verticals include: Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Engineering & Technical, Office Personnel, and Government Services.
Our firm truly is a great place to work! Just ask any of our staff who have joined us from competing firms, and they’ll tell you that we strive to maintain a culture where working hard goes hand-in-hand with enjoying your job and your team. We value our people, we value their families, and we value the communities in which we operate!
Join Our Team
What does the role of a recruiter entail?
- Managing and expanding existing relationships with premiere employers (clients)
- Leveraging your network of contacts and sales abilities to develop new clients
- Identifying and recruiting top talent (candidates)
- Matching quality candidates with employers
- Following through with successful placements
What do you need to succeed ?
Along with a positive, go-getter attitude and outstanding interpersonal, communication and time-management skills, you will:
- Ideally have worked as a recruiter in the staffing industry with a proven track record of success
- Have worked in a sales-metrics focused company for 3 – 5 years where making calls and visits were standard
- Have a good network of contacts
- A university education is considered an asset
- Be dedicated, persistent, innovative, flexible, and driven to succeed