Character is that which reveals moral purpose, exposing the class of things a man chooses or avoids. – Aristotle
- Ask yourself why? Why do you want a career change? Why do you think you’re the right fit for this position?
- Be prepared! Have a proper email ID, formal yet casual voicemail etc.
- Up to date resume
- Use keywords on your resume: research 4-6 similar positions to scope out familiar terms
- References should always be ready
- Reach out on social networking sites (promote your candidacy and great way to find positions)
- Source out professional help i.e. recruiter, resume builders, professional resources
- Build your own personal brand
- Stay POSITIVE